Collins 8" Copper Sulfate Electrode
REFILL INSTRUCTIONS FOR
COPPER SULFATE ELECTRODES
- Remove knurled nylon cap assembly from tube. Wing nut (if installed) and copper rod are part of the assembly.
- Invert tube, remove excess solution and crystals.
- Clean copper rod – sand if necessary.
- With tube in upright position, add the amount of copper crystals and the amount of copper sulfate solution for your size electrode as listed below.
- Re-install knurled cap assembly with new o-ring and hand tighten.